St Vincent de Paul Society
Frederick Ozanam, our founder, said, “He envisioned the establishment of a network of charity and social justice encircling the world.”
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul is an international Catholic organization of lay people. It was founded in 1833 by Frederic Ozanam and placed under the patronage of St. Vincent de Paul. It works by personal involvement of its members to help those in need.
Holy Innocents-St. Barnabas has a group of volunteers who operate a chapter on the Holy Innocents site. Contact this chapter at: 586-435-3152.
Meetings are held 1st Wednesday each month, 6:30p.m. in the Holy Innocents office basement.
Help us help others:
- Food donations (not expired) accepted in each church vestibule or brought up during weekend Masses.
- Clothing and shoes can be dropped off in the blue bins in the church parking lots.
- Clothing, furniture, miscellaneous items can be dropped off at the SVDP Thrift store at
23746 Greater Mack Ave, St Clair Shores, MI 48080(586) 773-0190-or-3000 Gratiot Avenue, Detroit MI 48207313-393-2930
- Monetary donations (checks made payable to St. Vincent de Paul)
Send to: Holy Innocents-St. Barnabas Church
26100 Ridgemont St
Roseville MI 48066
- Clothing or Furniture Drives at your school:
Call Patricia Pulis at 313-393-2936
- Service at Camp Ozanam (on Lake Huron, north of Port Huron)
Call Caroline Krucker 810-622-8744
- Need more ideas?
Call Kelly Harris at the SVdP Archdiocesan Central Office at 313-393-2942